What your Guy REALLY wants for Valentine's Day

I've mentioned it. I've confessed. I don't always know what to buy. So over the past couple of weeks I've been "researching." And this is what they've reported. I'm just relaying the facts. If you're like me and you need help with ideas, here's a list of what your guy REALLY wants for Valentine's Day (aside from the obvious TLC).

Meat. He wants meat. Well, maybe not meat, specifically. But as the old adage says, "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Whether you cook a steak yourself or take your man to a nice restaurant, try filling his stomach with a little love on a plate.


Sports. Sports = A happy guy! From a sports jersey representing his favorite team to tickets to go see his favorite team in person, this is a gift you will score big points with! Whether your guy is a hockey, baseball, basketball, or football fan, these are some of the easiest gifts to find.

Relaxation time. I was pleasantly surprised to hear this from the guys I talked to. How about a couple's massage or a day getting pampered together? If you are up for it, you could always do this one yourself at home. Does your special guy have a long commute? You could even find a nice massager for this seat of his car.

Gear. A lot of the guys I talked to wanted "new workout stuff." It may not sound very romantic for Valentine's Day, but guys love for you to take notice of what they're interested in. Whatever that may be for your special someone, I'm sure you can find something (big or small) to support their hobby.

Electronics. Big boy toys. They want all of the latest and greatest gadgets. If your Valentine is a techie, this is the way to go.



I don't know yet what my valentine will be getting, but he's sure to get my L-O-V-E!
By the way, I love y'all too for your support!
XOXO,
Abby