Spring Wreaths


 I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've posted! There are several reasons, but the main one is that the flu hit our house hard. The females stayed healthy, while the guys were stuck in bed. Taking care of sick people is a lot of work!

Another reason is that, well, blogging can be hard! Blogging, in itself, can be a full time job. I know that some of the bloggers that inspire me are putting in long hours, and I have an appreciation of that. My brain (and attitude) needed a little break from blogging.

I have been busy, though! Sometimes when I get bogged down by the list of big projects that I need to get done, or the storehouse of furniture in my garage that needs to be refinished, it feels really good to have a project that I can get done from start to finish in a few hours.

I'm ready for spring, can you tell?
Flowers with sparkle, a songbird with her nest, some sweet blue and white baker's twine. Even on a gray day, this wreath puts a pop of spring in your day!

Here's a similar version, but in pink. I forgot to get a picture of it after I added the nest and the rhinestones. But you can get the idea.

I thought this one turned out so sweet. The antiqued pearl accents added the perfect touch on the lace ribbon on the left.

Do you know what's better than burlap????
Colored burlap. True story!

I hope you like them!
XOXO,
Abby
P.S.
If you're looking for baker's twine, here is a great set:

Labels: , , , ,