Mason Jar Lamp: Fall Re-Mix

I love making something that can be used in many different ways. Remember this guy?
 
Well, I pretty much got tired of the lamp shade. And I got sick of the corks. Truth be told, I probably won't drink enough wine in my entire life to even get it half-full. (The craziest it usually gets around here is chocolate milk, folks.)
 
I love the lamp itself too much to sell it (collaborative groan from the masses), but I wanted to change it up. So it now sits on my mantle with a new brown shade ($5, Walmart) and some colorful autumn glass thingies. This was a super quick change! Remember, the top screws off.
 
 
 
By the way, I want to thank everyone for visiting and for your support. I now have well over 25,000 views in less than and year, and that makes me feel reeeeeealllll special. ;)
 
 
XOXO,
Abby

Labels: , , ,