Christmas Scenes in Glass Canister Jars




Hi All!

I wanted to share an easy Christmas decoration idea with you -- Glass canister jars with Christmas scenes inside of them. These were simple and affordable to put together.



I bought all of my supplies at Walmart. Walmart zaps the life out of me, but it is the absolute cheapest place to buy everything you need for this project. I bought three glass canisters. The largest 2 gallon size is $9.97 and the smallest is $4.97. If you bought these at a big box craft store they would be twice as expensive, even with a coupon.

You'll also need:


Pour some Epsom salts into the bottom. Settle some trees wherever you like them. Take some of the smaller trees and attach them to the trucks with some twine. I didn't glue anything down so that I could reuse it. If you don't have any trees that are small enough, use some wire cutters to cut the tops off of some bigger trees to the size that you need.



My kids love looking at this!

Merry Christmas!
Abby

Labels: , ,