Vintage Paper Mache Christmas Angels


My collection of paper mache angels is growing! (I posted about this last year.) Not only do I sell on Etsy, but I also love to shop there. Thanks to Etsy, this year I was able to score one playing the violin. My son and I both play the violin, so I especially love that one.

I discovered that these were also made with colorful robes, which I did not know. I'm sticking with the gold color for my heavenly hosts.


And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.
Luke 2:8-12
 

XOXO,
Abby

Labels: , , ,