Simple Fall Mantle

Wow, I haven't posted in two whole years! Oops. 

I really wish there was a better app to blog post while on my phone. I spend a ton of time in my car waiting on my teens, and I could totally get some blogging done that way. Super quick update on Belle & Beau: Right now I am exclusively selling on Etsy. I have a lot of long-term goals that include a brick-and-mortar store at some point. But Etsy's working for now. I tend to update and post the most (which still isn't nearly enough) on Facebook. So if you're missing me, look for me there. (Thanks for making the Pages Manager easy to use, Facebook.)

Onward! I recently found an over-sized Rubbermaid bin of fall decor that I hadn't used or thought about in 2-3 years. I figured if I didn't miss it, then I should just get rid of it. So, off to Goodwill it is ALL going. Buh-bye!

I decorated our fall mantle by just switching out a couple of things. The vintage blue books, the old window, the jar, and the wood art that I created years ago were all already there. The frame was already there with a verse, but I just switched out the verse to one with more fall colors.


Did you know that you can click on a picture to make it bigger?

Years ago I bought a set of Bible alphabet memory cards from She Reads Truth. They fit perfectly into an 8 x 10 frame. I never really liked the colors of this one, but when I was thinking about the mantle, I realized that it is perfect for fall. I don't know if they still sell this particular set. Try clicking the link on their name above, and you can see what's available. 

I picked up the 3 pumpkins and the Gather sign from the Target dollar spot. But other than that, I already had everything in the pictures. Total for everything was probably under $10.

The wall color is Danville Tan by Benjamin Moore. It looks different throughout the day depending on the sunlight. Our family room gets quite a bit of light. It is kind of hard to photograph this wall color, so I am sometimes reluctant to do so.

Thanks for reading! That's all for now. Hopefully it won't be two years again.

Labels: , ,